Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Clinton is a proud member of the Clinton, Maquoketa, and DeWitt Chamber of Commerce. We take great pride in helping our communities and being involved as much as possible. We are available 24 hours service ready to take on any sized disaster and stand with you every step of the way to ensure smooth sailing throughout the restoration process. Our goal is to make it "Like it never even happened." We work with your insurance company on your behalf to make sure your claim is covered and that your adjuster is aware of all the happenings in your home. Give us a call at 563-212-2874!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (563) 212-2874
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2000 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Clinton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.