Careers with SERVPRO of Clinton
SERVPRO of Clinton is currently looking to hire Production Technicians!
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Perform production processes as directed.
- Provide quality, consistent, and efficient work.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds independently, occasionally lifting up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Work at ceiling heights, tight spaces (i.e. crawl spaces, attics), repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects, working with and around chemicals, and working overhead.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to office@SERVPROclinton.com
Current Open Positions
Below are the current careers SERVPRO of Clinton has available at this time.
What to do
If you would like to apply to any of the open positions, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Primary Role: Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO production guidelines. Communicate with the customer to make sure that all needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse and office areas as needed.
Results Expected: Production processes are performed according to guidelines and work orders. Communications to crew chief and customer are timely. Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean, orderly, and working properly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.